NEC Telephone Systems
You can rely on Phone Wizards Maitland & NEC’s unsurpassed expertise and experience to work with you through every stage of your communications and technology lifecycle and to deliver successful solutions for your business.
For 25 years Phone Wizards Maitland have been helping our customers in Maitland and beyond maximise the return on their technology investment through expert planning, design, implementation, maintenance and support services. UNIVERGE360 is NEC’s approach to unifying business communications. It places people at the centre of communications and delivers on an organisations needs by uniting infrastructure, communications and business.
The NEC SL1100 can make your employees more reachable, more responsive and more productive through smart features along with rich functionality expected of much larger systems, while not requiring your business to deploy expensive phone systems that you otherwise don’t need.
NEC SL1100 AT A GLANCE
- Cost effective for small businesses with a competitive starting price and a low cost terminal range
- With the option to choose from multiple carrier interfaces including SIP, the SL1100 lets you take advantage of VoIP technology to reduce your call costs
- Built in Auto Attendant and voicemail at no extra cost, ideal for small companies with limited budgets
- Use your mobile to stay contactable on your office number, from anywhere with single number reachability
- Unique features built into the system including door phone /door striker and an interface to on-premise alarm system
- Easily scales up or down as your business requirements change to a maximum of 64 handsets
Small to Medium Business
NEC’s UNIVERGE SV9100 is the unified communications (UC) solution of choice for small and medium businesses (SMBs) who don’t want to be left behind. Designed to fit to your unique needs, the platform is a powerful communications solution that provides SMBs with the efficient, easy-to-deploy, mobile technology that they require.
Reliable and adaptable, the UNIVERGE SV9100 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, video, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, all the while remaining easy to manage.
SV9100 AT A GLANCE
- A seamless mix of IP and Traditional phone services
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- Enhanced UC and mobility features
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware. There is also the alternative of a floor or wall mountable chassis (9.5” / 24.1cm)
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports
Today’s economic environment is a challenge for businesses of all sizes. To stay competitive, SMBs need to have the right tools to be more efficient, flexible, and productive. NEC has built smart SMB solutions that leverage technologies to optimise business practices, drive workforce engagement, and create a competitive advantage.
The UNIVERGE SV9300 platform is a powerful communications solution that is designed to fit your needs, providing competitive businesses with the high-efficiency and easy-to-deploy technology that they require. Reliable, scalable, adaptable and easy-to-manage, the SV9300 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging and mobility.
SV9300 AT A GLANCE
- A powerful IP communications platform with integrated unified communications (UC) and mobility
- Seamlessly mix and match IP telephony and traditional services
- Easy to use web based management tool for day to day moves, adds and changes
- Integration to existing corporate directories to allow automatic provisioning of phones and UC features
- Stackable chassis architecture, designed for both head-office and multi-site deployments
- Advanced survivability options for business continuity
Unified Communications integrates into your business applications and processes and will totally change the way you work. Everyone from senior executives to sales and support people can benefit.
Unified Communications & Collaboration
Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) brings together multiple technologies like instant messaging, email, presence voice, video, conferencing and document sharing for an integrated user experience.
NEC’s approach and experience in systems integration allows UC&C functionality to be integrated into almost any business process – across any device from PCs, softphones, smartphones to video conferencing and the latest tablets.
Enhanced mobiltity and functionality on the move
NEC mobility applications enable you to share the same features available on your desk phone with your mobile, allowing you to be reachable via your office extension number, no matter where you are. Moving desks is simple with NEC IP phones which allow you to easily log-on at any desk with your phone extension.